This year our annual Turkey Trot will benefit our technology needs at `Aikahi Elementary! Renamed the Turkey Trot for Technology, this annual PTA event will challenge our students to complete an obstacle course on Wednesday, November 26th with our military partners to raise funds to upgrade our computers and technology at `Aikahi. Our technology upgrade can be accomplished for just $80 per student! We have already raised more than $3,700 in parent donations from our donation campaign at the end of the last school year. If each student sets the goal of fundraising $80 each (just 8, $10 donations from friends, family and neighbors), we can reach our goal! We appreciate any amount you are able to donate.
- Frozen Yogurt Party! The class who raises the most funds will receive a frozen yogurt party courtesy of Island Yogurt!
- Pizza Party! The class who has the largest fundraising participation (percentage of students who fundraise something, even a dollar!) will win a pizza party from Bob’s Pizzeria.
- Pumpkin Pies from Ms. Kobayashi! Principal Kobayashi will be donating a pumpkin pie to the top fundraiser (boy and girl) from each grade level!
How to Fundraise:
There are two easy ways to collect donations. You can collect donations both in envelope sent home with your student, or online. The totals will be added to count towards the fundraising prizes listed above. Donations must be turned in by Monday, November 24th.
Collect Online Donations: Register your student to accept online donations at www.aikahiturkeytrot.com
- Go to http://www.aikahiturkeytrot.com. Under “Join This Team”, click “Fundraise”.
- Under “Register with Razoo” click: “Sign-Up Now”
- Sign up using your child’s name. You will need to register each child separately with a different email address.
- Once you have completed the last step, you will see your child’s name listed as a Team Member on http://www.aikahiturkeytrot.com. Direct your friends/family to the website and let them know they can click on your child’s name and make a donation.
Collect Cash/Check Donations in the Envelope: Make a donation and/or ask friends/family/neighbors to make a cash or check donation (payable to Aikahi PTA) to sponsor your student’s participation in the Turkey Trot for Technology, and return to school with your student by Monday, November 24th.
Questions? Contact Jessica Perez-Mesa at 220-9863 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org