Did you know the Aikahi Elementary PTA would be fully funded if parents donated just $10 per month ($100 per year) for each child? This year, we’re starting the $10 A Month Club to make supporting our school easy and fun! You will be receiving a flyer this week with a donation envelope, or donate online at www.aikahipta.org/10amonth.
Why Support the Aikahi PTA? Did you know that because of the PTA, this past month:
- Your child had access to our incredible playground, which is maintained and funded by the PTA.
- Your child received 1 hour a week of musical education and the opportunity to participate in the school choir.
- Low-cost after-school enrichment classes were offered, and scholarships awarded to families who could not afford the cost.
- Teachers and admin had access to funds for classroom needs.
- Programs are being explored to further enrich your children such as creating a STEM Lab and hiring an art teacher.
All That for Just $10 a Month!
How to Donate: You can either return your donation in the envelope attached to the flyer sent home from school (cash or checks payable to Aikahi PTA), or pay online at www.aikahipta.org/10amonth. You can also set up auto-pay online or pay $100 all at once and ignore these flyers and notices for the rest of the year!
Monthly Prize! This month, parents who donate will be put in a drawing to win 2 Aikahi T-shirts!
Questions? Email email@example.com.